Thursday, July 7, 2011

Summer Favorites!

I wanted to share some of my favorite summer activities and accessories with you!!







1-4. My son and daughter enjoying a fun playdate at a friend's house. A bunch of moms and their kids, make for an entertaining morning!

5. I love my coral colored flower ring from Blush Envy. The perfect summer color.

6. Having a cocktail with my husband when he gets home from work is always nice, especially when we can sit outside on a sunny evening! The kids seem super impressed here!

7. This picture includes three summer favorites. First, my new obsession is Butter London nail polish. I love the color "Frilly Knickers". Seconds, my wood beaded friendship bracelets sold in the shop here. And third, the new Giddy Up & Grow lipbalm in a bunch of delicious flavors!

Hope you are enjoying your summer!!

No comments:

Post a Comment