Saturday, August 27, 2011

Summer Closure

As September approaches so does a hectic schedule... My son will be in school, swimming lessons start, and new items will be added to the shop as online shopping starts to perk up again once the weather gets cooler.

Although I am sad that yet another summer seemed to move by too quickly, I always look forward to a routine and of course chunky sweaters, and Pumpkin Spice lattes from Starbucks (I am totally bribing a Starbucks employee to sell me a bottle of that syrup, so my Tassimo can start working out again).

I always look forward to seeing pumpkins and conjuring up Halloween costumes for the kids. Already my son is dreaming of a Hans Solo (Star Wars) costume, and I am trying to figure out a Harry Potter inspired costume for my daughter.

I have been stocking my online list of recipes with comfort foods such as Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies, Gingerbread Cheesecake, and beef stew. Ahhhh how I love a good stew. Since we live close to the Rocky Mountains, it wont be long now before the weather turns cold and the leaves start to fall.

Here are a few images that been inspiring me lately!

How freakin good are these lattes?? Yummy!

We make our own dough all the time, so next time I will surprise the kids with cheese ghosts!

The perfect fall outfit! Comfortable yet stylish! Plus she probably is gulping down a Pumpkin Spice Latte!!

My daughter the diva! Wearing her Nori Boots, and Little Wellies dress. she is all girl this one!!

My handsome son, who inspires me every day!

A new Halloween headband for the shop!
**The first 3 Images provided by Pinterest**

No comments:

Post a Comment