Sunday, October 16, 2011

Thank you to my Peeps!

First, I want to say "Thank You" to all of the people who have "liked" my Giddy Up & Grow facebook page either recently or from the start!! So in my loudest voice "THANK YOU"... Its great to know that so many of you like what I do, and I have been receiving so many comments lately about how your recent photo shoots have turned out beautifully!

As a way to thank you, I recently had a Buy-Two Get-One free shopping event at the store. It was a huge success for both the shop and the shoppers. Everyone came away with some great accessories!

So now on to other topics!

I don't know why, but I have had this topic come up in conversation many times recently... "My kids don't sleep!". Mine included... My oldest did not sleep through the night until he was 3 1/2 years old, and even now at almost 6 still wakes up in the night from time to time.. My youngest at 22 months, is awake 1 or more times throughout the night, and awake for the day at 5:30am like clock work! Long gone are the days of sleeping in! What I have learned throughout the years though, is that things change all the time. Two months from now, they change their schedules and its a new set of issues. I try not to stress over the little stuff, and drink LOTS of coffee. Thank you Tim Hortons and Starbucks!

I thought this was beautiful and also multi-functional. You could use this board for many different Holidays, and just change the message up!


I love this Winter wreath too! Such a neat idea, and you could easily use a pair of old vintage skates found at the thrift store. The more banged up the better I think!


I guess I have my mind on the inevitable here... Living in Canada often means winter shows up early, and stays for a long while. So to get through the cold, I think of fun ways to accept it!!

Hope you all have an amazing Sunday!!

xoxox

All images courtesy of Pinterest.com

No comments:

Post a Comment