Saturday, November 5, 2011

Its November!!

I can't believe we are into November already. Aside from the cold, snowy weather here where we live, I love this time of year! Full of festivities with family and Friends, snow sledding, warm drinks and hot fires! I can feel the excitement building as we draw closer and closer to the "big day". It seems on a daily basis, that there is another new "huge" flyer or holiday shopping guide on my door step. The kids love looking at the wish books, and picking out the toys they want to tell Santa to bring in his sleigh.

I love all of the special food that is created over the holidays. Small bite sized anythings is always a favorite! These bite size cheese and cracker tuxedos are super cute! Found at this amazing food website!



The gift giving is also fun! I love watching the smiles on my friends faces when they open a package prepared special for them! Here are some really cute printable gift tags I found!


I love flowers all year round, but I thought this was a fun, festive and clever way to jazz up your fresh flowers for the holidays! I found this idea at this festive blog called "Deck the Halls".


Giddy Up & Grow is of course in full Holiday swing! The Holiday collection has had great reviews, and I love seeing pictures of your little ones wearing one of my creations! Feel free to post to the Giddy Up & Grow facebook page!

The Holiday collection is only available until December 1st, so don't wait! These make great hostess gifts, birthday gifts and stocking stuffers!



Hope your first few days of November are fantastic!

xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment