Do you make any resolutions, and do you keep them? That is the questions!
Here are my top 10 resolutions for 2012!
1. Buy a unique piece of furniture for my home! I am saving my pennies for the lucky chance I find an amazing vintage dining table. I want to pair it with some new modern dining chairs!
|Although I love this white dining table, I am hoping to find a dark wood table and white chairs!|
|Two very large Bull Elephants chatting at a waterhole in Etosha, Namibia, Sept 2011|
4. Stop biting my nails when I get stressed!!!! A bad habit that I have done since a toddler... I reward myself with gorgeous polish!
5. Wear more leopard print! Spruce up the old wardrobe!!
6. Cook more make ahead meals... I love to cook, but with two kids and activities, I often find myself struggling last minute trying to come up with a dinner plan!
7. Do something cute with my hair that is easy to style! I have been growing my hair long, but it often ends up in a messy updo or ponytail. I would like to get it texturized for some added volume! P.S. need to find a new hair dresser as mine as moved... Bummer!
8. Download a bunch of upbeat songs that make running more fun! I hate running... Like really hate running, but recently bought a gym pass. The gym has this amazing track that makes me motivated to run!
9. Get another tattoo! I got my first tattoo almost 5 years ago now. I have been itching to get another one,and found one I am in love with! Friends of ours own a tattoo shop so I know I will be in good hands!
More than anything else, I want to dedicate 2012 to just enjoying life. Stop sweating the small stuff, sit back and take it all in, imagine with my kids, and spend even more time laughing with my husband! Life is a beautiful thing!
Happy New Year Everyone! Wishing you all a hugs full of happiness!