Monday, December 19, 2011

Things Inspiring Me Right Now

I must say I have been in creative overload lately... So many fun things are inspiring me right now. It could be anything really... A specific color or color combo, a theme, photograph, art work, flowers.

My motto for the NEW YEAR!



For months now, my obsession has been Christmas, but now that the end is near, I am really excited to start focusing on other things.

Here are a few images I have been loving lately!



I am really loving hot pink and seasprite green! So vibrant and reminds me of spring! You will start to see lots of vibrant colors in the Giddy Up & Grow shop!
  I have been designing some Disney Princess Hair Clip sets for the shop, as I was getting a lot of requests to bring back the Disney Halloween headbands I had in the fall. I wanted to make something that was a little less costumey, and more wearable for every day. So I made smaller versions. Here are a few examples of the sets in the shop, with some of my inspiration!






I was recently contacted by the style editor at Babiekins Magazine. Currently an online magazine, with their first print magazine to come out this spring! I love the way this magazine focuses on photography, and they are really picky about the types of images and products they feature in their magazine. So, I was thrilled when they asked for me to send them one of my accessories for an upcoming photo shoot!

This is the accessory they asked to use, so I can't wait to see how they shoot it!


Also, I currently have a promo on the mini studded bow hair clips! Buy 2 Get 1 Free, for a limited time only! I get so many compliments on these little guys, and I wear one myself all the time! My daughter calls them her "hair pretties"!


I hope you all have a fantastic holiday with your loved ones!! I know I am looking forward to playing with the kids, sledding, eating and eating and eating!! New Years rezzy is to go to the gym!! LOL

Love you all!
xoxox

Images courtesy of Pinterest and www.giddyupandgrow.etsy.com

No comments:

Post a Comment