Friday, September 16, 2011

Fun Friday Finds

Some fun Friday Finds I want to share!!

I wanted to share some fun free printables I found! These will make any Halloween party goodie bags a real treat! These can be found here at Twinery.


I love this Fall Pumpkin idea for the kids. Paint the pumpkin with chalkboard paint, and use as a countdown to the big night!! Found at Tatertots & Jello Blog, along with many other halloween decor ideas, and yummy treasts like Cany Corn Chocolate Bark!!

Loving this recipe for a lazy Sunday while watching a football game on t.v. Or make for a kiddos Halloween party. Recipe found at Heavenly Homemakers!


I am loving these mini studded hair bow clips now available in the shop. Available in many colors, or you can customize your own colors! Perfect for any childrens' birthday parties your kids will be invited to!



Have a great weekend!!

1 comment: